You may recognize the Clinton O. Nixon West Well Reservoir storage tank as you drive along Arrow Highway, Live Oak Avenue, or Baldwin Park Boulevard. This reservoir alone holds 2 million gallons of fully treated finished water. Valley County Water District maintains a total of 6 reservoirs:
- 2.0 million gallons: Clinton O. Nixon Reservoir (East)
- 2.0 million gallons: Clinton O. Nixon Reservoir (West)
- 1.5 million gallons: Maine Street Reservoir
- 2.0 million gallons: Lante Reservoir
- 1.5 million gallons: Morada Reservoir
- 1.0 million gallons: Paddy Lane Reservoir
All 6 reservoirs combine to provide a water storage capacity of 10 million gallons.